Tidal contriva se vs Hansen The Prince V2

Greetings to all.
Should I change my current speakers.
Who among you had the chance to listen to?
You can post your impressions.

Thank you PS I apologize for my ugly English.
ciro71
I have heard yesterday for first time the Tidal Contriva with NBS omega extreme 1 and VAC electronic ...
beautifull loudspeaker
excellent and precise staging behind the loudspeakers but as soon as I began hearing classical music ...
different CD's of chamber music, piano solo or piano and violin: the violin seems played by a syntheziser, the colour is absolutely irrealistic
not so much better for the piano
bass and more body in the medium are missing, wrong colours in the medium
then I tried Mahler 6th (Zinman/Tonhalle) ... everything is confused, becomes hard in the FFF, the music seems compressed although this SACD is beautifully recorded

NBS extreme 1 are very neutral,
VAC tube should be good quality and give some more body ...

so I was really disapointed, Tidal a loudspeaker maybe for audiophile but surely not for classic musicians
Which would sum up to one of the worst speakers around. May I ask where you heard this catastrophe? Also, could you tell us what speaker you would consider realistic for orchestral music and piano?
clavil...your findings are the polar opposite of mine...i have contriva diacera-se speakers and use all argento cabling..smr i/c and speaker cables and flow master reference and flow pcs and classical music through the speakers is unpresedented to my ears and i have heard many of the best speakers....my guess is the problem is with the cabling or eslewhere but not the tidals...
I agree with Calloway that Argento will change your perspective, but if you really want to hear them at there fullest capabilities look at the Tripoint Troy/Spartan products. Many Tidal owners know this is the best combination possible to bring them to full potential.
it could of course be something else than the loudspeakers, but
-NBS omega extreme 1 are very neutral and fast and surely not giving some undesired coloration
-Vac pre & amp are used by Alon Wolf for the final development of his magicos, so they should also be very neutral
-the MSB Platinum DAC IV with Denon?

Karelfd,
Avalon Indra (or Isis or Sentinel) are making a magnificient job on classical music either with solid state or tube, but they are not totally exempt of coloration, in effect there is an Avalon sound but which could be compared to the sound of a specific concert hall and not of some bad sintheziser ;-)

I found also Magico Mini II to make an excellent job, but of course missing some bass for a big symphonic piece