New Von Schweikert VR 33?

Interested in buying this speaker, not sold on dealers only direct from VSA so can't audition it. Anybody own or listened to them? Please, your thought.
pinoy6
Glory, you missed the point, or at least my point. Chad has never heard the VR33 and said as much. Yet he still insisted on providing commentary on their sound. Jdoris posted a comment on 5/24 that he heard them and did not care for them. Not one person has posted refuting what Jdoris said about them in the three weeks since. You know why? He has heard the speaker, therefore his opinion is valid. That is what my point has been from the beginning.
Again I said I found Alberts speakers (in general and as a whole) to be IMO unremarkable. I didnt say they were bad I even said there is nothing wrong with them theres just nothing special about them. I figured this was long over but my name has been used again so I have the need and right to respond. I have read and participated in threads with far harsher statements then mine without this over the top reaction. Buy them if you like them, simple enough...right?
One thing is crystal clear in this; reading comprehension is not your strong suit.
Kinda like you not letting go of this isnt your strong suit? I stand by what I said and if you cant handle that I suppose you will have to come to grips with it all.