1955-2001 Favorite Top Ten Rock Groups

To get a better feel for the types of people on this site, IYHO, what are your favorite rock artists top tenwise. I just like to know.
shubertmaniac
UFO,Thin Lizzy, Grand Funk, Beach Boys, Alice Cooper('till around '75) , Blue Oyster Cult, early Cheap Trick, Tom Cochrane and Red Rider, early Aerosmith, The Babys.
Los Lobos, Buddy Holly and the Crickets, Beatles, Stones, Doors, Mother Earth, Jefferson Airplane/Starship, Allman Bros., the Who, Cream
led zep,pink floyd,neil young,grateful dead, cat power (indie rock), Morcheeba,smiths, CSNY, cure, ac/dc,steve forbert. none beat out tom waits or coltrane for my affections.
REO Speedwagon's early stuff was good. REO TWO possibly being their best. Uriah Heep (early ), Black Oak Arkansas "Live", Iron Butterfly "Metamorphesis". these are just a few that had not been mentioned that I thought might deserve recognition. I agree with pretty much all the above listings.
Avail, Snuff, Wat Tyler, Blondie, The Goons, Subhumans, The Dickies, Turbonegro, Husker Du and Operation Ivy-in no particular order. My list will probably change next week.