Totem-The One/ Harbeth 7es-3

Has anyone compared these two speakers? What are their sonic similarities and differences? Other considerations are room placement, power requirements, component matching. Current room size 18x12x8 (speakers on the 12' wall). May be moving to house with 18x10x8 (speakers on the 18' wall) in the future.
valinar
I would also like to add that the C7es3s are very very musical!! you will often get lost in time listening to them-> hours just passes by !
Now Nolitan, don't oversell, okay? lol....we all know they're good. It's just they may not be for everyone. And the Ones are a very good alternative, and head in a different direction. I agree with Ryder, the Harbeths can play in a larger or smaller room, the Ones not so much. But I've heard a pair of the Ones set up properly, with a current-giving amp, and I could not quit listening. It was such a slice of liveness.
One thing also to consider, the Harbeths can be placed fairly far from rear wall, the Ones not so. About 17" or so for the Ones as I heard them. Great speakers for the money.
Nolitan, since we're thread robbers all the time, what stands are you using? Well, come to think of it, the thread starter does need to think of stands whether they get Harbeth or Totem.
Chashas1,

thread robbers- good one !!
for stands, funny, harbeths are not super sensitive.
i've tried home made wooden stands, skylan stands , sound anchors & even the old atacama stands (all 20" heights), they work fine.
These speakers are quite forgiving. That's why i like them so much!!!