Klipsch Chorus or Cornwall II

I have a pair od A/D/S 1590's and thinking of replacing them with Klipsch Chorus or Cornwall II. will rock n roll sound better on them and if so witch ones?
my amp is a mcintosh 7300. it should be enough power. What i had heard about klipschs is that you love them or hate them. out of the 3 speakers what one sound better with stones or even van halen. or should i look at a different direction?

thanks
Jon (newbe)
jhorsh
I've owned almost all of the Klipsch models (KHorn, Belles, LaScalas, Cornwall I & II, Chorus I & II, Forte I & II, Heresy I & II, Quartet, Epic Series, KLF Series, etc) and find the Chorus and Fortes are often the most overlooked gems of the bunch. Klipsch do work very well with Mac Gear...
having different speakers for different moods is fine by me. I currently have 5 pairs..
Well I sold the 1590's today and now In the market for speakers.(didn't think they would sell that fast)
looking for something under 1200.00. the speakers have to sound good with Cat Stevens to Van Halen. will look at the Klipsch's this weekend. looking for other suggesting on speakers?
Do the newer Klipsch sound just as good as the old one's? My main concern is my room. Its 18 x 24 and its all ceramic tile. I did add a small area rug. Is my room a sound killer?