Calling Harbeths 40.1 owners

I love to own these speakers but MY room is 4 x 6 meters and will place them along the short side of 4 meters. I wonder it will be too narrow for them. I have HL5s now but having all the reviewers saying how good are the 40.1 is, I am very eager to know if I should upgrade. Thanks.
luna
I use them in a room pretty much the same size on the short wall also. (14.5' X 19.5') I also moved up from the SHL5s. They will work in your room. However it has taken me awhile to get them dialed in. At first I was not happy with the move from the SHL5s. They are a different sounding speaker, and not as warm as the 5s. Audition if you can, but they will work in your room.
I've always wanted to try these speakers but afraid that they might be a bit more bass output which can lead to boominess. Can someone clarify how's the bass output of the M40.1 is ?
Thanks Tom, Great to heat that it fits your room. Could you share your placement method with us? Have you done any sound treatments? Some reviews are saying they could have too much bass but others are saying its bass is life like? I am hoping they will surpass the HL5 in that area, a bit more life like and more dynamic. I don't mind if they are not as warm as I used Thiels before and I also like them.