YG Acoustics vs. Avantgarde Duo series comparison?

I like horns, but an intrigued by YG. Have not yet heard YG personally. Has anybody heard both and if so how do they compare? Thanks. I appreciate any insite.
hiendmuse
For the money that a potential buyer would be shelling out to buy either of these speakers and assuming that the buyer has that much $$ of disposable income to purchase equipment, IMO it would be better to just take a trip or fly out to the closest dealership(s) and listen? The travel expense would be mere pennies for the price of the speaker and potentially making a poor decision and losing out in thousands should the speaker not perform up to expecations.

Please don't take this as a slam on anyone, but we are talking about ~20K for the Carmel and Duo's - that is if the OP is looking at the Carmel and not the ~50K Kipod.

Understanding that we do like to hear if people have an opinion.
How can anyone compare cones to horns? They have very different sounds and appeal to very different listeners.

YG might sound more "accurate," but my ears regester that as "boring and lifeless."
What about Thiel vs Khorns?
At least the Avantgardes will keep you awake.
Jeff1225 pretty much called it the way it is.
Thanks Magnum. Are you chilling at the King Kamehameha Club for a cocktail tonight?
Jeff1225,,,, boy, it really doesn't sound like you've heard the YG speakers. They are anything but boring and lifeless. They are not My preference because they are so fast and to me too bright. They don't sound like music to me - sort of like when you boost the color on a HiDef tv. Its not real, but exciting to look at.