Monitors for a small room - please help

I've begun the difficult task of finding a new set of speakers and an amp for my now-smaller listening room. I prefer smooth, warm, musical speakers over a dry, analytical sound. Detail is always good, but I don't like detail that sounds forced or unnatural. Musicality is important, and so is timbre and musical texture.

So given those facts, what pair of monitors can you suggest that will fit my tastes and a small listening room?

Thanks
jwglista
The seller o the SF Toy's also has a REL T2 sub for sale for $400. I own a T2. This is a very fast and musical sub that would make the Toy's very competitive with larger systems. You have many options but I think this is worth considering.
I know you specified monitors, but I'll add Totem Arros to the list. They are meant to be placed in corners. I was amazed by their performance given their small size. They come up regularly for $700.00.
i would 3rd 4th,and 5th the Totem Arro's,dont rule out a small flooorstander,my other choices are:
monitors:
Usher S-520
Era D5
Swan M1b
Hsu hb1MkII
Gini Ls1/ls2
Definitive Tech Studio 350/450
Wharedale Diamond 10.2
Epos ESL 8
Kef IQ 300
SVS SBS-02
Arx 1

Small floorstander

Ohm Walsh Micro Tall
Mirage OS Stats
Definitive BP-8400
Wharfedale Diamond 10.4
Kef IQ500
Gini LS1 with bass stands
Arx 3
Swan Diva 4.2
Zu Audio Omen
SVS STS-02

and my Utimate choice the: Usher S-520 with the SW-520 bassstands it rivals much higher priced speakers $1170 plus fee shipping directly from Usher USA.
I say buy used to make your money go farther. Plenty of choices here. I concur that the Dynaudio house sound matches your sound preferences very well. My picks from the listings (no affinity to any of the sellers): amps - Yamaha AS2000, Rotel RA-1520 (I really like this little amp), NAD 375BEE, speakers - Revel F12, Dynaudio 52SE (need a high power amp).
Oops, sorry I read again you have a small room and need monitors, so please discount the F12s. I used to own the Dynaudio 52s and think they're really good, but need a kick up the backside to shine. Might be a great choices with the Yamaha or NAD amps I mentioned.