PMC OB1i feedback

Has anyone listened to the PMC OB1i ? And has anyone compared them to the model below them..the FB1i ?

Are they a good step up from the FB1i ? How do you find the OB1i. Laid back, forward, dynamic etc ?

I listen to rock and blues and want something with some dynamics and a little excitement along with the neutrality and accuracy.
dallyd31
I just switched up to OB1i, from FB1i. Sizeable difference, IMO. Overall sound is better fleshed-out; more weight to the bass. It's a touch rich, but that's why we like PMCs to begin with right?

As always...amp matching is important; but it's worth the money, and is a trade up. Very happy!

CD
Thanks for the feedback.

Do you find the OB1i laid back at all ? Are they open sounding with a nice top end, and would you consider them a good rock/blues speaker ?
I've owned the ob1i and found them to be very open and clean. I would not call them laid back but I would not call them forward either. They are just very well balanced across the entire spectrum. IMO one of the best speakers in their price range. I loved them. And YES, I would say they are perfect for rock and blues, big time! If you get them and don't love them, it's not the speakers, it's the rest of your gear.