The best CD Player for the money

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A CD PLAYER AND I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO.WITH SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM I WANT TO PURCHASE SOMETHING GOOD BUT I DONT WANT TO SPEND 10,000 EITHER.
jazze22
My goodness; if the original poster has not bought his Cd player by now, he may as well wait around for Steven Jobs to look in this direction, too.
Rrekstad,

Since mine doesn't do it, I wouldn't recommend putting money into your. You can buy a LiteOn Lvd 2002 for $120 on the web that will sound as good if not better.
A lot of good responses but you should deffinatly look at the Ah! Noje Tjoeb. look around on the internet is is about as highly acclaimed as it gets. It isa modified Marantz cdp with a tube output stage for that sweet warm tube sound. it is an amazing cdp so long as you dont mind the crap build quality of the basic marantz cdp. but come on that is like sacrificing looks for sound. it is about $700 new and about $500 used with all the mods. it is amazing
SD3950 $59.95.I can hardly believe how good thay are.I have owend thata data basicII & pro basic & pro primIIa & naim 3.5/Flatcap & more........