The best CD Player for the money

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A CD PLAYER AND I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO.WITH SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM I WANT TO PURCHASE SOMETHING GOOD BUT I DONT WANT TO SPEND 10,000 EITHER.
jazze22
The best cd player I have bought for the money,
And don't laugh until you heard one in your system, is a Sony D-EJ109 portable cd player its silver. I had bought this to use when I worked out,then I started taking it to use when I was going to purchase used gear, say off craigs list or thrift stores ect.. It sound super, every bit as good as the NAD 542 player I had. It was only $55 bucks!, not as good as the Arcam 192 I own, BUT its no let down either, and that says a lot. I wish it came in a box type set.
Happy listening!
Cheers! Mcgarick
Look into the Dynavox by Dynaststion(distributed by Avatar Acoustics).Its the player I use.It can go toe to toe with the DCS gear.
For the money? My cayin 17.
why? TRUE BALANCE DESIGN WITH DUAL DACS, A QUAD OF 6922 's for pure musicality, DUAL SEPARATE POWER SUPPLY's.
Weighing in at a hefty 35 lbs. Built like a tank, sounds like an angle singing with my new opamps. All for $1K shipped from HK, opamps tweaks, replaced 6 for $225, and made a HUGE difference. Will compare to DAC or player in the 3-5K range.
And another thing, it only has the number 15 in its title, Not SXLRVTEi, and not a 9000, 560, 300, 480, and other such nonsense.
>>it only has the number 15 in its title, Not SXLRVTEi, and not a 9000, 560, 300, 480, and other such nonsense<<

That's an important consideration when selecting a cd player.
I haven't read any of the responses, but I would compare the new Rega to the APL Hi-Fi Denon 3910(my version). Although they are at different price points, I find the 3910(APL) to be superior to my $10,000 analog(circa 1992). Digital is so unusual that it took this player for digital to be music for me. I'de also like to add that volume is extremely important when it comes to digital, in my opinion. Prices are around $1000 and $2500.