The best CD Player for the money

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BUYING A CD PLAYER AND I DONT KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO.WITH SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM I WANT TO PURCHASE SOMETHING GOOD BUT I DONT WANT TO SPEND 10,000 EITHER.
jazze22
Toshiba 3990 DVD Player, it costs all of $40.00 at Best Buy. I replaced a $1000 player with this just to have something to listen to and found it better. It has horrible quality control issues and you may need to go through a couple of them to get a good one but it is far better than many CD players out there like the Rotel 1072 and many others that are far more expensive than the $1000 player it replaces. Bob
Steve,
The answer to your question is yes! I only had the original mod and not the battery version. Stay out of the snow in Chicago today! All the best. Bob
Dosen't mrhiendaudio make ya wanna do biz w/him? Baranyi, email e your # and we can get together and stay out of the snow. Tvad, whasup buddy!!!
711Smilin, I fail to understand how a Denon 3910 could be playing in the super high-end market and be significantly better than Emmlabs , even "modified". Denon themselves have a high-end player (the DSD-SA1 retails for about $10,000) that is certaily very good but not up to the latest Emmlabs SE gear. I don't think this player is marketed in the USA yet. Couldn't APL modify the Emmlabs CDSA SE player...would love the hear how much further they could push that!
Regards
Henry