CD Tweaks and Longterm Damage

I was reading the blurb for LAT International's C Diamond CD treatment. They bragged that it has a ph of 7, while some other tweaks they have tested have ph values as low as 5. The latter they claimed would damage CDs over time, just like Armorall did for those who used it.

Has anyone tested the ph levels for Optrix, (new and improved) Auric Illuminator, or Vivid? Do any of these pose a longterm risk for CDs?
socprof
If you have any of them you can go to any fish-store and buy a PH test set for under 10 bucks.
ph is a BS marketing tool.
The problem with ArmourAll was that it contained petroleum distillates that clouded the surface after time. A chemical reaction that had NOTHING to do with it's ph.
And which, the ArmourAll cloudyness could be polished off rather easily
I have been using Auric Illuminator for all of the several years that it has been out. If it has caused any damage to any of my CD's, then I haven't noticed it yet.
Jependleton,
Try Walker's Vivid on your CD's it is a vast improvement over the Auric Illuminator. A friend and I did a blind comparison using several types of music on 3 identical computer burned CD's. One plain(no treatment), one with Auric Illuminator, and one with Walker's Vivid. Both of us easily preferred the Vivid in a blind listening test.
The Auric was better than no treatment, but the Vivid clearly outshined the Auric.