Mid-Fi Integrated Amps?

So I'm slowly moving up the stereo food-chain and I am seeking suggestions. I purchased a pair of PSB Synchrony 1B speakers and a Sony xa5400ES CD player. I'm using an older Denon receiver that is my next piece to be replaced. I'm thinking an integrated amp in the 100-150 watts range or thereabouts to get the best out of my speakers. My budget is around $1500 and the contestants so far are an NAD C275bee, the Anthem 225, and the Cambridge 840A. Their are 2 Anthem dealers reasonably close, but neither has the 225 as a demo. The other two I've listened to, but not in my system yet. I'm looking for suggestions from those that have long-term listening with Synchrony speakers or other amps within my budget that I've overlooked. Thanks
pdj
Definitely go used. Good-quality amps will last 25+ years with little to no sonic degradation. Shop Audiogon, plenty of good deals here...

-RW-
Another vote for used, I have bought all the ones I have gotten in the last 15 years on here or ebay and have had good luck.
Used Musical Fidelity A5 or A5.5 Integrated -- a notch above the Anthem and two above the NAD.
There's a Sony TA-F707ES up for sale right now that might be worth a look. I'm not connected to the seller -- in fact, I'd like someone to buy it so that I don't!
Thanks for everyone's responses/suggestions. So I've decided to go used to get more bang for my buck. So since I'm not in to taking advantage of retailers by just going to listen and then buying used, I'll have to take a leap... If I stretch my budget and look at what is currently available, I'm thinking Ayre xa7e, Exposure 3010s2, or Creek Destiny 2, or NAD M3. The Ayre is lower wattage than the other 2 so if I ever need more power down the road, that might be a concern. Any thoughts?