Mid-Fi Integrated Amps?

So I'm slowly moving up the stereo food-chain and I am seeking suggestions. I purchased a pair of PSB Synchrony 1B speakers and a Sony xa5400ES CD player. I'm using an older Denon receiver that is my next piece to be replaced. I'm thinking an integrated amp in the 100-150 watts range or thereabouts to get the best out of my speakers. My budget is around $1500 and the contestants so far are an NAD C275bee, the Anthem 225, and the Cambridge 840A. Their are 2 Anthem dealers reasonably close, but neither has the 225 as a demo. The other two I've listened to, but not in my system yet. I'm looking for suggestions from those that have long-term listening with Synchrony speakers or other amps within my budget that I've overlooked. Thanks
pdj
I have a Cambridge 550a. I've loved it. You're springing for the top of their integrated line. Not sure how much of a difference that creates in sound. It's definately goin to be resolving a reliable of it's anything like thier other products.

I've read some real raves about the Creek Destiny 2 (on Pinkfish and HiFiWigwam). Of those you're interested in, the Creek and the Ayre seem to have the strongest followings; opinions on the Exposure and NAD are mixed. (For example, a lot of people seem to think that 3010s isn't as good as the 2010s.) But any of them would be a safe bet used.
This is from Stereophile measurements for PSB Synchrony One:

"The speaker's impedance magnitude remained below 4 ohms throughout the midrange (fig.1, solid trace), with minimum values of 2.6 ohms at 1160Hz and 2.65 ohms at 73Hz. Though the electrical phase angle is generally low within the audioband (fig.1, dashed trace), the combination of 4.1 ohms and –45° phase angle at 29Hz suggests that the PSB be used with a good amplifier rated at 4 ohms.”