Attn Vinyl lovers - what CD Player do you use?

While reading through the many threads on Vinyl vs. CD, I thought it might be interesting to see what CD transports/players Vinyl fans use when not listening to their analog rig?
encyclopediabsh
Aesthetix Romulus! Following a lengthy break-in period and installing some NOS tubes, this unit sounds very, very much like my analog rig. I am extremely pleased.
For music, Pioneer Elite BDP-09 Bluray player > digital output > mhdt Havana Balanced DAC with 1964 Bendix 6385 tubes in the buffer section.

Phil
i recently had my analog rig repaired. i hooked it up and listened to an lp of dave grusin , discovered again on the sheffield label.

i own several copies of the track "keep your eye on the sparrow".

when comparing the sound of the cd to that of the lp, i noticed something interesting. it was the way in which the decay of the vibraphone was presented.

on the lp, the vibraphone's last note got softer and softer, raking its time, before it was no longer audible. on the cd, decay was very quick.

i don't think the cd medium can compare to the analog medium in this respect. so it may be academic what digital front end you use, if certain factors are unique to analog and cannot be matched by digital.