Stillpoint component stand with Verity Parsifals

I found a 6 year old post singing the praises of putting a stillpoint component rack under Verity Parsifals. I am thinking of doing the same thing. Just making sure I do this right. The thread of the bolt under the veritys fits a stillpoint, so I take it you screw 4 stillpoints under the speaker and put them on four inverted risers that come with the component rack. Is this how it works?
edorr
You take off the brass spikes and screw on the ultra's. The ultra's themselves have a hardhat screwed on allowing you to level the speaker.
Thanks. Hadn't undertaken to actually upended the things to confirm the brass cones in fact come off. If you don't mind another question, how much travel (for lack of a better word) do you get with the stillpoints? Like the stock brass cones / steel spikes because you can get near a full inch between the front and back spikes, and on one corner I unfortunately am close to needing that much...(ok, some exaggeration, but not as much as I might like). Thanks again.
1 inch would be a stretch. Between the thread on the speaker itself and the ultra's may be 0.5 inch.
Many thanks. I remain very intrigued by the stillpoints. I'm still relatively new to my Parsifals, so I may yet spend some time getting to know them before I jump at the next upgrade. But I see these things in my future....
Hello All !
I do not know if I will be ostracised for this post, but I ordered & purchased 15 pieces from the Indian D & D of Stillpoints.
The Ultra SS i.e.
I tried them for a while.
Below my dCS Scarlatti [all the boxes] & Cadence Canasya - my Speakers are from Tidal [Germany]
However, to my ears the sound just got worse;
I tried to use it 'dimple' up & also 'dimple' down. 'Dimple' part loose & slightly tighter etc. In all cases, I much preferred my Alto Extremo's below the gear.

If I have made some 'mistake' can some one 'guide' me !
I shall truly appreciate it.

This Ultra SS is very highly reviewed & I feel very strange when I write this, but the sound was just not down my alley with the Ultra SS below my dCS Scarlatti. They [dCS] sounded better with the Alto Extremo below them.....

'bhagwan'