Best Cd Player under $100,000

opinions are appreciated. new or used, looking for a cd player that won't break the bank (unless you're not a multi, multi millionaire)
readster
you guys are great !!! i forgot i wrote that one, was feeling especially arnory that day !!!! thanks for the laughs !!
Ellery911, if your player hasn't yet sold, would you consider the same deal for me? I am willing to pay the 3% PayPal fee if you can swing splitting the shipping costs with me. Please let me know!

Whew, I sure am glad I'm going to be able to get a decent player under $100K. Was worried there for a moment...
Jolida JD-100A and $99,000. worth of music, unless you could stretch your budget another $900., then i'd consider the Lirpa Labs CD-LSD25 transport and triple dacs.$100,900.00 list price including the recommended Recoton unshielded one into three digital cable w/ cubik zerkonian plated spade connectors and Lirpa's own custom 4.5meter ics with solid unobtanium 3/4" phone plugs w/ 3/4" phone to 1/8" phone adaptor boxes, usually never discounted. Thanks for your time, and pass the dutchee on the left hand side. Regards, Dubya