Reimyo DAP 777 - looking for a good transport

I bought a used Reimyo DAP 777 and I'm amazed. Some months ago I was lucky to have lived with the one box CDP 777 for a few days - which I cannot afford. The CDP sounds even more natural and organic, but the DAC offers tremendous value as you manage to get a good fraction of the one box player performance for a lot less money ...

I'm using it with my 508.24 Meridian cd player while I don't get a dedicated transport.

Which transports shoud I consider? CEC? Audio Note? What about the old Wadia's or Teac? I have also the chance of getting a Procee CDD ...

Any insights are warmly welcome :o)

Vermeer
128x128vermeer
Analogkid, my experience with the Meitner Dac6 predates their new transport. I have yet to hear this new transport in any good circumstance, but internet posts suggest it is substantially better than the old Phillips SACD1000 with mods.

Again I have yet to buy the Reimyo, so you see I really cannot answer your question.

I once had the only TEAC P1 transport for 110 volts in the US. It still lives with the guy who bought it seven years ago. They do hold up.
Analogkid ,thankyou for your feedback about Teac transports
maybe it will be out of the main subject but I would like
to tell you one update for my digital ring, yesterday I plugged Omtec power controller (it is a noise filter for digital equipments and can be attached to the outlet,I have been tried it with my old cd players and have been preffered
not to use it with them it has some advantages but some negatives too. I am not sure but maybe cd players have both digital and analog sections feeding from same filtered AC line was the reason that I was not able to hear what I want to with this Omtec )now my Audionet V2 transport with Omtec
and Reimyo have the most analog like sound I have ever heard
and honestly my transport searching for Reimyo is over now
I suspect Reimyo cdp777 is also using such kind digital filter in transport section too.
I thank you every one.
Tbg, I found a cached google webpage with a Reimyo ALS-777 power conditioner for sale - was this you? Would appreciate comments on this piece - I currently use a shunyata hydra.

Thanks
The choice has been done. An Audionet Art V2 will be my next transport. Impressive in its neutrality and precision. Sounds as solid as it looks! It outperfomerd clearly a CEC TL-1x I also had at home ...

Ben, which connection (AES/EBU, BNC, coax) and cable are you using, as you own the same combo?

Vermeer