Anyone under 30?

Lots of cool people, not a lot my age. I hope I am not the only one bringing up the rear.
ohlala
right here---got your wet behind the ears audiophile--28. been in this hobby about 2 yrs, have recycled the whole system since then (now, its pioneer PD-65>Belcanto1.1>joule la-100mk2>belles350>merlin vsm-m). got more in the system than in the car. money well spent...

which is the problem for most youngsters--they don't have the $$ for this hobby, or they're too concerned w/ spending it on booze & women...which reminds me of a great johnlee hooker song...its all about the tunes.
True Ryhno, I have given up drinking completely(yes this means that I will no longer be involved with drink threads) in order to fund my stereo hobby a little better. And I also happen to be single so I can spend how I wish, so I have your 2 spending issues addressed. I can settle down with the right girl when I have my blasted Eidolon's or she will buy them for me(not holding my breath on the later of the two). Well if there are any ladies out there that would be willing to get me a pair of Eidolon's I am 6 feet tall about 175lbs.......I had to try guys give me a break!
Yea, i am under 30....quite a bit under. I have been into what i would like to call HiFI, i dont have a real hifi system yet. working on it. And i just love it this hobby is very expensive, but also very rewarding. Out of everyone on this whole place i probbaly have some of the cheapest stuff?..maybe I am still in high school, but definetly know the differnce between those boomboxes..lol.and true sound. But i have to say, although i am young i know as much or more than anyone else thats been into this hobby as long as i have. If you want to see my system its posted in the virtual systems section, but beware. upgrading constantly!
Haoleb, It is very cool that you are discovering it all now.
Just think what you'll have by the time you are 30?
It's just making sure that it survives college and the early 20's - outta control "guests" that don't have a clue, you know...set the ground rules early and budget for renter's insurance....
When I was in high school, we would go down to the high end audio stores and "audition" the good stuff. Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon was the record to take....
Thats kewl angela. Aint no guests gonna be kicking holes in my spkrs, i have some KLH's that they can throw ovr a cliff for all i care. .. and yes Imagine when i am 30..a system of dynaudio's and Musical fidelity Nuvista M3..ive got my eye on few things already.