solid state amp for merlin tsm's ?

I am thinking of ordering a pair of merlin tsm's, they will be used in a seperate 2 channel setup for music , I would like to use a solid state amp with them and am looking for sugestions, also, I could integrate my subs with them and am looking for advice on this also, thanks
128x128samski
The Luxman is definitely on the radar, I do wonder if any Merlin owners have actually tried; I suspect few.
Silly me. I was thinking of replacing my beloved but nearly 30 year old pair of KEF Reference 104/2s with a pair of TSM MMi, to be driven by my Proceed Amp 3 or HPA-3. The last time I balanced tubes was when I was a grad student working in a psychoacoustics lab that had a dozen or so MC-60s. What a PITA that was. Guess I'll stick with the 104/2s tell one of them dies.

db
I've tried my TSM-MXe's with a Luxman L80-V and Adcom GFA5400 / Adcom GTP-450 and they sounded very good in both cases. The integrated I am using now, and prefer, is the Rogue Cronos Magnum, which is a tube amp.
Just to avoid confusion, the Merlin speakers sounds superb with an quality amplifier SS or tube, but becuase the Merlins are desinged to be easily driven by tubes, and if you believe tubes sound better than SS, then it explains why so many Merlin owners seems to use tubes; the Merlin is a very refined speaker that speaks the truth about what comes before it. It seems what they have been telling me these many years is that I like the sound of tube amps, and no SS amp is really going to do that, not even the great Aleph and XA.5 amps from Pass, for some the finest sounding SS amps ever made (subject to debate of course).
I am really thinking of trying the TSM...I think the latest version. The only thing holding me back is Im afraid it wont reach high volume level when i get that itch to do so. Any comments on this concern?