Are The Klipsch Heritage Series Really Worthy?

I'm thinking of purchasing a pair of La Scala II's. Anybody herd or have a pair that has had state of the art associated equipment and sounded comparable to the best speaker less the bottom octaves? Can't find a dealer who has them set up with qualitiy gear.
renmeister
I would agree with most everything Br3098 posted here. I would also add the Cornwalls to his list, if you want something a little bit smaller for space reasons, I had to do. And some Klipsch fans actually prefer the Cornwalls to the La Scala's. I would love to have some K-horns someday, especially if I can ever have a dedicated room. The K-horn is the longest continuously manufactured speaker in existence, so a whole lot of folks think they are doing something right, that's for sure. I would emphasize what Br3098 said about the Klipsch Heritage line being great for accurate reproduction of instrumental timbres, and he is right on about texture as well. The music sounds much more life-like than many a speaker that "measures better." Numbers are not everything - trust your ears.
Agree with the recent posts. I heard the La Scalas for the first time recently (wanted to hear a 100+ db speaker). I took my little Glow Amp, 5 wpc/SEP, there do drive them (love SE designs). Dealer has been a friend for many years and he just started carrying the Klipsch line. I liked what I heard and will be bringing one of my better 300b SET's down there soon for another listen.

If you're in this hobby and pursuing accuracy, maybe look elsewhere. If you love music and goosebumps, these are a good way to go.
I have a pair of LaScalla II's paired with Shindo Lab gear and a couple of Velodyne subs. I also have a pair of Devore Super 8's that are known to match great with the Shindo.
The Klipsch absolutely blow the Devore's out of the water. Paid 4K for each pair.
Poo Poo Klipsch all you want, mine are amazing
Dirtbag, too bad many people do not give The Lascala II a fair chance or take them seriously. At their price point I do not think there is a better speaker out there(IMO). Even though the bass horn is small(rolling off the last octave), there is a coherency of tonal balance with the mid horn, and everything else for that matter, and, offers PRAT, like nothing else near its price(IMO,IME). I know musicians and industry people who own the Lascalas, series I and II(I own heavily modified Is)and we all simply "enjoy the music". So I say to you "enjoy" !
So K horns are now not equal to LaScala you can buy good used K horn for 2k why pay over 4k for LaScalas? And you admit to heavily modifying so hows that a deal? Seems most all klipsch heritage series owners are modifying. If there so great why all the mods?