q3 magico

Good morning .....
There are no review on q3??
Thank you to all forum members.
ciro71
Usermanual,

"I was simply impressed that a reviewer will stick his neck out so far and say it as he hears it"

I have to agree, Ultra Audio and Soundstage! are the only review publications I trust at all these days. I have heard a number of speakers they have reviewed and I tend to agree with them on almost every point. You also have to commend them on using the "National Research Council of Canada" to measure some of the speakers they review.
I don't understand the Tidal cost structure---I mean, they are mdf cabinet speakers at extremely high prices. At least Magico and Wilson seem to give you a unique cabinet at their respective pricing.
Keithr, lack of cabinet resonance is the goal not the materials involved. Where are the measures of cabinet resonance?
Tbg - Where are the measurements of anything coming out of Tidal? I find it interesting that these speakers have never been measured by any publication, at least non I could find. As if Tidal chooses who to give its product for review. Looking at Tidal Technology page, I was struck by the lack of real empirical information of any kind. I particularly like the conclusion: "It should not be difficult to confirm with one's own ears that a TIDAL speaker perfectly masters these disciplines.” Hilarious, IMO.