$2500 CD player with digital input and volume cont

I've been looking for a new or used cd player to go with my Von Schweikert VR4 JR's and Monarchy SE100 monoblocks. At the present time I have A modified Jolida JD 100 that was great with my Innersound Eros but just to laid back for the JR'S. I need the new player to have a volume control and digital input for my TV. I want to spend about $2500.00 I've been going crazy for weeks looking and need some help. I like the Cary 303/300 but it has no inputs. Since im trying to downsize from my old system I don't want a separate preamp. My other choice is the Resolution Audio Opus 21. I really like the audio aero capitol but its just to expensive for me. Than I see older players like some of the Accuphases but they are so old. I'm just not sure. If anyone has some advise that would be great. Ken
century
Can't speak to how much better or even if it would sound better with a mod. First place to start would be with a power cord upgrade and some vibration/isolation tweeks. I have both the 303/200 and 303/300 and found a 2-1/2" thick maple block with the FIM rollerballs underneath a nice improvement without a lot of cost. Vibrapods are also an inexpensive tweek to try and may work for you.
I agree with Advent11, on the maple block. I've had good luck with the Audience powerCord. Either of these two tweeks would not require removing the top and give a noticable improvement.
Thanks Advent11 and Adasilva for the advice. I'm using a Virtual Dynamics pc and Finite Ceraballs with the Cary cdp. I've considered using a maple block underneath the cdp, but have also wondered how well a z-slab or a neuance shelf would work.