Tyler Acoustics my experience

i have recently purchased the Tyler Acoustics PD80s, and would like to share my experience with Ty and his speakers.
I have been searching for a certain sound and have spent over $25,000.00 for speakers and as low as $2,500.00 and everything in between. Ty and I spoke at length and he was always available, extremely dedicated to his craft. Finally after setting the speakers up and putting power to them, I was in awe, a wall of pure slammimg sound. Hope this info helps someone.
nokmuay
And what kind of music do you listen to mostly?

And what size is your room?

And what other speakers have you tried before?

And, how much is Ty paying you to write this for him?
(I am kidding about this last one, but since you just popped up with this, it does look kind of funny.) Answering all of the questions that Tpreaves and I have asked will go a long way toward establishing that you are indeed a fellow audiophile, and not some sort of shill, and especially since you don't post a lot.

;-)
Your post didnt help anyone. How can a paragraph "review" that includes no talk of room, no talk of gear, no talk of time spent, no talk of music auditioned, with no comparison to old gear be of any value?
Last time I was in front of "a wall of pure slammimg sound" was at a Rolling Stones Concert in Boulder, Colorado...my ears rang like crazy for 6 weeks. Wasn't a fun time.