Tyler Acoustics my experience

i have recently purchased the Tyler Acoustics PD80s, and would like to share my experience with Ty and his speakers.
I have been searching for a certain sound and have spent over $25,000.00 for speakers and as low as $2,500.00 and everything in between. Ty and I spoke at length and he was always available, extremely dedicated to his craft. Finally after setting the speakers up and putting power to them, I was in awe, a wall of pure slammimg sound. Hope this info helps someone.
nokmuay
I may have this mixed up but aren't Zu Audio and Tekton also using some kind of modified pro driver in their latest speaker line-ups? Could this a newer trend beginning to start with the usage of pro drivers for home audio use? Is there a benefit to using pro drivers for home audio use sonically or durability wise?

Tyler Acoustics knows what they are doing as they have been selling here successfully for years now and have a loyal happy fan base. They don't need a shill. I'm guessing the OP is so giddy about his speakers but definitely needs to provide more details for this thread to help.
A good driver is a good driver regardless if it is home or pro. I stopped judging, I have friends who are heavy into DIY stuff and lately I have found a great deal of them finding stuff that sounds really great. A great example is a DIY kit made by GR research called the Super V. It uses a modified Pro driver for the Mid Woofer Tweeter and it is a great sounding speaker system that rivals many super high dollar speaker systems. It is crazy what comes out in the form of creativity.
Jeeeeezus a guy is happy with his speakers and posts up to let members know he likes them and gets slammed. Pitiful!!! At least I know who dislikes Ty or his speakers.

Disclaimer: I own Ty's speakers but in this case it doesn't matter. I could care less if someone likes them or not. I do and find them a great bang for the buck but jumping on the poster for really no apparent reason other than he didn't post up the size of his his room, or what kind of other speakers have you listened to, or you haven't posted much is crazy. Way to go Kurt you receive my TROLL of the month.

Also I seriously doubt Ty would tell someone to post up a review or some "That a boys" just to help him out. I don't think he needs it considering his products speak for themselves and also all his positive reviews and feedback.