EMM Lab DCC2 & CDSD Better connection?

For the EMM Lab CDSD & DCC2 which BETTER Connection for used maximum PERFORMANCE for 2 Chanal CD.
DCC2 used DST(BNC or ST)? or ANALOG (XLR or RCA)? or PCM (AES or COAX or TOS or ST)?

Which Cables and connectors NEED? only for 2 chanal CD and for SACD 2 chanal?

Thank you for your help.
mehdi
Nsgarch....is the aural symphonics or if you have tried them Excelon really much better than the ST cable provided by Meitner? First I have heard about this...and has spiked my interest
Uli, if you read my earlier post, you'll see I mentioned the special EMM Optimism that AS is producing (or will be producing) it's already posted on their website. If/when it is ready, I'm sure it will be outstanding.

Henryhk, I am using the standard Optimism V2 with my Wadia DAC and transport, and the reproduction is stunning. I wouldn't even consider going to an electrical connection now. Also the IO gel takes the performance a notch higher, and will improve the performance of any fiber optic cable, probably even Toslink.

I can't speak to the performance of the Optimism with the Meitner, or even if it's available yet. But I can tell you one thing: Tom Dzurak of AS puts an extraordinary amount of effort into developing his products. I don't think he'd take the time to develop something specifically for one brand of component, unless he thought it would result in significantly better performance.

BTW, AS glass cables are being used with a number of transport/DAC combos, not just Wadia. They are also the "drug of choice" for some very well known digital recording professionals who are involved with special applications such as HDCD and JVC's XRCD.
Thanks Nsgarch

Elberoth: I dunno know why your dealer is saying so on EMM. Meitner recommends ST and yes it sounds a LOT better than others.
I don't own EMM, but I am using Krell at&t fibre optic between my Metronome transport and DAC. Sounds great in terms of transparancy and detail. I'm waiting for the AS Optimism v2 to arrive... Did not know there will be a new version: the v3 ?

Renaat
I just received a response from Aural Symphonics, who indicated that the Optimism for EMM Labs gear will be released in December (in time for January CES).