EMM Lab DCC2 & CDSD Better connection?

For the EMM Lab CDSD & DCC2 which BETTER Connection for used maximum PERFORMANCE for 2 Chanal CD.
DCC2 used DST(BNC or ST)? or ANALOG (XLR or RCA)? or PCM (AES or COAX or TOS or ST)?

Which Cables and connectors NEED? only for 2 chanal CD and for SACD 2 chanal?

Thank you for your help.
mehdi
Thanks for All the information, I will Buy the Aural Symphonics EMM Optimism.
I think the BEST choice?
Mehdi, I don't know if Aural Symphonics will sell just one of the EMM Optimism. They are supposedly sold in sets of three cables for $3000. You will have to email AS to find out. Go to:

www.auralsymphonics.com
Nsgarch,

Yès, I'm going to Buy set of three (3)AS EMM.
I hope I shall not be desapointed'.
Thank you for All.
Why is it neccesary to change all three AS&T cables?
If you take the black (audiosignal)one, i would understand.
Did someone try the difference between the two EMM cables and for example the AS cables? And then only on the cables for the clock.(blue and Red)
Bernhard, the gentleman that I bought my "pre-owned" AS Optimism V-2 from was doing just that. Unfortunately, the EMM version wasn't available yet and the standard version which I bought, didn't work in his EMM units, and we now know why. So therefore, the experiment was never completed. I think you should email Tommy Dzuryk at AS and just ask him straight out. Tell him you don't have $3000 to spend, but you would like to buy one EMM cable for the audio signal, for now, and would that be OK?

I'm sure many other people would like an answer to that one :~))