EMM Lab DCC2 & CDSD Better connection?

For the EMM Lab CDSD & DCC2 which BETTER Connection for used maximum PERFORMANCE for 2 Chanal CD.
DCC2 used DST(BNC or ST)? or ANALOG (XLR or RCA)? or PCM (AES or COAX or TOS or ST)?

Which Cables and connectors NEED? only for 2 chanal CD and for SACD 2 chanal?

Thank you for your help.
mehdi
Hello Nsgarch.
I know that people like the AS.
But i cannot spend 3000$ at this time.
So i thought maybe it would work with only one cable.
That was my intention.

There is one question i was forgotten:
Are all three cables from EMM or AS the same?
I know they are colored and i alsoo used the manual for the right connection.
But are they the same?
According to Tommy at AS, the cables he makes are not all the same and are matched to each other to make a set of three. I don't know about the ones that are supplied by EMM, but I think they would be all the same generic ST cable except for the colors. The main reason for the color coding is to insure the proper connection of outputs to inputs at each end of each cable. However, with the set from AS, the colors may also insure that you use the proper cable for each purpose. You should check that with Tommy.
In my system (using the SACD 1000 and DCC2) the ST Glass cables are incredibly inferior to the Stealth Varidig Sextet AES/EBU cable. My guess is that this will prove to be the case using the CDSD as well.
Exlibris, what you report doesn't surprise me; but don't assume you'd get the same results with the Aural Symphonics ST cables.