Does anyone have a Bryston 4b-st driving horns?

I am thinking about upgrading my amp from an Adcom GFA 5500 to a Bryston 4B-ST. Does anyone have this combination? Am wondering if this is a much warmer tube like amp.
jmelet
Good tube amps are not necessarily dangerous and are easy to maintain. Arguments that ss amps are less trouble, or cooler (unless they are Class A), or that they avoid the option of changing tubes to improve sound quality, sort of miss the point: tubes sound more like real music to many people, and usually avoid much of the harshness inherent in all but the newest and best ss designs.

Unless you describe your system, particularly the speakers and your musical preferences, no one can give you cogent advice on amp choice. Older Bryston amps might be a slight improvement over what you have, but could be a mostly sideways move.
I think what put me over the edge was when a friends tube power amp caught fire and nearly burnt his house down

Just out of curiosity, what amp was that?
I think the new sst-2 (squared) version would be better. What horns are you using or thinking of buying?
It would help to know what horn. What you need to know about any amp driving horns is how does it sound in the first 1/2 to 1 watt. I don't think there are many Bryston amps that will sound good in this range, but if it were me I would think about 25 watts or so with SS amps.

I'm not going to comment on the anti-tube bullshit on this thread. ;-)
Low watt class-A amp with large power supply. Forte 4a or a small Threshold would work nice. If it were me I would go with tubes.