Mods for Avantgarde speakers

I have had Avantgarde Trios for about eight years. They play music with the types of amplifiers that I enjoy, in a way that I like more than other speakers that I have heard. I would like to hear from others that have modified their Avantgarde speakers, what they have done, and with what improvements. Damping, x-overs, cabling, etc. are things that I am interested in.
sdrsdrsdr
If I could add to duomike's list of great tweaks, decoupling
the screws on the tweeter front plate for a little more naturalness.

I made a very very thin slice of Sorbothane, by shaving a footer & placed it on the lugs where the tweeter screws screw into.

Silver wiring the speaker cables inside the sub if you can face it! Try solidcore cable.

I have found in my set up solidcore cables work very well on the Trio, especially if using flea power. Gives a little more focus & dynamic poise.
Duomike,

what kind of damping material did you use for the cylinders? I was thinking of trying the sticky back rubber damping for the cylinders. It is said to be great for damping resonance. Or are you using foam for the back wave?

Or is it about both?
I have built bass horns to replace AG 225 and AG bass horns. Adding proper match in bass is a large upgrade.
Chadeffect,

using some sticky black bitumen stuff for the dampening of the cylinders. Did that tweak some 10 years ago. don't remember the brand. it was stuff used in cars in dampen resonances. keep the original foam in place inside the cylinders. however, after removing the rear covers of the horns I removed the rear cover foam so I can see the driver when standing behind the speaker. this way the back wave doesn't bounce back and forth. sounds more open if you will.

Johnk,

using lyngdorf corner subs especially designed to be put into corners behind main speakers. not really bass horns but way better than the 225 subs imo. also mid and high frequencies improve when the vibrations from the 225 subs are removed.