Mods for Avantgarde speakers

I have had Avantgarde Trios for about eight years. They play music with the types of amplifiers that I enjoy, in a way that I like more than other speakers that I have heard. I would like to hear from others that have modified their Avantgarde speakers, what they have done, and with what improvements. Damping, x-overs, cabling, etc. are things that I am interested in.
sdrsdrsdr
Duomike,
Do you know of a way to pre break-in caps. Teflon caps take on long time.
At least, you guys can move your tweeters.
In my Duo Omega G2 tweeters are built into the sub. Cabinet,
Like UNO or Grosso.
sdrsdrsdr, chris of vh audio offered to put my 2 caps for 4 days on a cable cooker. guess this helped a lot. they still needed several hundred hours to reach their max performance. you can put some stuff in the tweeter horns like socks, disconnect the other drivers and play music 24/7 without bothering anyone in the house.

maril555, this the the main disadvantage of the G2 series imo. I like the looks of then G2 series. they are also more solidly build but putting the tweeter into bass cabinet is not a good idea. maybe its possible to remove the tweeter from the cabinet and put it on top for time alignment???
Duomike,
Removing tweeters from the enclosure sounds like a major "surgery", I'm not up for it, at least not yet.
I'm wondering, if Avantgarde had a good reason to change the design, other, than "to save" on not having to make a separate enclosure for the tweeter.
Maril555, you could be right, it might be a major surgery. Not familiar with the construction of the new G2 series.
Believe their main reason for putting the tweeter inside the sub cabinet is 1) aesthetics and 2) reducing overall size and make them more acceptable in a domestic environment. there are many other things you can do to improve the sound of your speakers. see my post at the beginning of this thread. happy tweaking!