Speaker suggestions at around $30k

What speakers would you recommend I listen to? To be driven by a high power solid state amp in a small to medium, well damped room. Around $30k price range. Preferences in order are:
1. Tremendous detail
2. Large open 3D soundstage
3. Clean, lively, and exciting
4. Vocals with great realism and emotional content
4. Extended highs (slight brightness to suit my room)
5. Moderate, controlled mid and deep bass
etc.. etc.. :)
Your recommendations and reasons please!
mike60
Focal Scala is the best choice in my opinion (of all the ones I heard). An outstanding speaker! It can also work very well in a smaller room.
I like the Focals I've heard and can see them fitting well in your scenario if you really want to drop that kind of money on speakers. They deliver a very full bodied and transparent view into the music when I have heard them, with the right amps.
@Unsound

I totally agree.

I use a CS3.7 with an S1 integrator matched to 2 SS2s.

The SS2s are incredibly easy to place in the room and is a lot more versatile than trying to place one large full range speaker in the same room. Plus it already comes with a great 1000W subwoofer. EACH.
I find the Audiokinesis Swarm sub system a pretty intriguing product particularly at its price point:

Swarm

I wonder with an approach like this at that price point, is there rally any need for $30000 full range speakers?

I really like the AK approach to things. Very practical it seems to me. I need to hear some someday.