Any reviews/impressionsons of Ascend Sierra 2?

The Sierra 1 is very well reviwed and there is lots of hype about the Sierra 2 with RAAL tweeter. Any impressions/reviews yet?
springbok10
They sound great. Congratulations! How much power do they need? And it sounds like they would not work well in a small room? (Mine is 9 by 11.)
As far as power goes, they work fine with receiver power. From what I've read, they don't dip below 6 ohms at any point so are not a difficult load. But with the 87db sensitivity, more power is better if you want to get really loud.

I've also run them with a 250 wpc amp, and they were fine then too. With room size, I'm not sure about that, but I suspect it wouldn't be a problem, they are a bookshelf after all.
My impressions were different than many. I tried them, send them back before the 30 day were up. Just didn't care or them, think they were overpriced. A decent $1k speaker at best not for 1.5k. Too many other speakers in that price range to consider.  Like many have echoed, different people hear different things. Good part, you get 30 days to try them.