Dynaudio c1 signature

Hi...im interested witch music instruments does this speaker performs most natural..correct...lifelike...tnx
128x128raindog031
Like I said the SF Auditor M's were my second choice. I would be owning them now if I never heard the C1's. Just a hair more laid back especially in the mids. I also think the highs are much better with the C1's. Two pluses for me and I thought the bass was about the same. In my opinion they (SF) would be great classical/orchestral only speakers. But I listen to all types of music. I'm not a fan of speakers that are real forward. I've never compared the Signatures to the SF auditor 'M's' but I would have to say I would like the Dyn MKII/Signature more because I liked the original C1's over the SF (real close though) and like the Sig's that much better.
Forgot to mention If you like real laid back try listening to Vienna Acoustic concert grand series. In my opinion another one for classical/ orchestral music only. Now I've never heard Totem's - Silverline and Harbeth speakers which are supposed to be somewhat similar to Dyns from what I've read.
tnx for guidance...i heard bout viennas...but i like more neutral speakers...im not limited on one kind of music...sometimes i like more foward sometimes laid back...not allways laidback...but ill stick with dyns i think i will be overall pleased...if i get your story they are right in the middle...with little luck my dealer will have mk2 in a few months so i will audition them and make my final decision...meanwhile i will try to audition some other gear...i will see if subwoofer will be needed...i will take dyn sub 600 if needed...think that would be best for synergy...cheers
You got it. The Dyn C1's are the best of all worlds of music. At least that's my opinion. As far as a sub the Dyn subs do not have a high level input. I, like most do not have a sub out. Yeah I can use the pre-out but would prefer high level.
dont joke on accordion...i listen Tom Waits alot
really:) I would add pipes,guitars,drums,various voices at normal to loud listening levels

speakers niether i can listen to all combinations here in croatia so i want take proper speakers and integrated for most kind of music...too bad we are not market
people in Germany like to combine dynaudio with Trigon electronics.Some dealers in eu do that.Quite good combination.Krell electronics adds drive and punch to dynaudio.You can always choose used amps at cheaper price