Dynaudio c1 signature

Hi...im interested witch music instruments does this speaker performs most natural..correct...lifelike...tnx
128x128raindog031
Paul I requested new logos (from the distributor) the day I got mine. Not sure if I mentioned it but I was able to get the discontinued black/chrome Stand4 NOS. They look killer with the Mocha C1's. But remember that stand is for several models and only the new Focus and Confidence has the new logos. The Coutours and Excites still have the old logo.

Stricken I agree 100%. Personally I would not delay a purchase because of a logo. I could take it off but it does not look bad.
my dealer has stand3 and stand4...i dont care much about speaker looks, stand looks or the logo...my only consern is the speaker SOUND...so when we speak bout stands i only worry bout they being "lively" as J.A. from the stereophile wrote in the measurements(i think that can be resolved to fill them with the sand if i get it right)...the speaker should be greatly transparrent if all treated well...what i would like to know is there difference in material or design in stands with new and old logo tnx...
Raindog If you get the C1's get the stand 4. You mount the tubes to the speaker plinth without using the top plate. Then before you put on the bottom plate is when you fill them. I have only my rear tube filled 2/3rds with sand. Yes you do get a big long baggie to put the sand in since you can also run the speaker cable through the back tube.

As far as I know there is no new logo for the stands. I'll be contacting the North American distributor next week for something else so I'll ask the question again.
i thought maybe they have new (improved) models of stands for c1 sigs. but i guess im wrong...
Actually the Stand4 is only 3 or 4 years old. They replaced the Stand2. The difference is the Stand4 has a larger opening at the bottom to make it easier to fill with sand. When I first got my original C1's my dealer brought over the Stand2 and when I asked how to fill them he looked at me with a grin and said "grain by grain" (because the opening was tiny) and gave me his Stand4. As far as filling the tubes I highly recommend using the foam insert for the top of the speaker and setting the speaker in it upside down. Leave the grills on and use an old towel or sheet to cover the speaker because if accidentally spill some sand you don't want it to get stuck to the Esotar2 tweeter. Now if that should happen crumple up some scotch tape and get it off that way. DO NOT use electrical or duct tape because to is tooooooooo sticky and you may ruin the tweeter.

I should be getting an answer tomorrow from Dynaudio in the USA