APL NWO2.5 ?

Though I'm not able to hear this player, I'm about to take the plunge......
Is it as good as some audiophiles claim ?
peterb
mak, right on you are. . . dreaming is absolutely free entertainment. . . I am a true expert at that!!!
I just thought of something tonight. When I first listened to Alex's system, I told Alex that I got unusually high from it, and that it lasted about an hour. At home, I was listening to analog only, and my system didn't affect me that way. I asked Alex what I could do to my system to try to duplicate that. He said to buy one of his cd players. Well, the other night I was listening to Ori's(Oritek Audio)modded Zhalou DAC(which is excellent), and I remarked that my APL 3910 sounded more euphonic than the Zhalou. I could be wrong, but I think that might be what separates Alex's players from other players.
In my experience, euphonic is a term I would definitely not use to describe Alex's players.
Drubin, Mmakshak's Denon 3910 is the all-solid state entry level APL player with the original PCM1796 Burr-Brown DACs. It has re-designed output stage with MOSFET output buffers. So, no AKM DACs, no Upsampler, no Tubes. It really sounds very good at its price point, IMO. On a scale from 1 to 10, if this Denon is 1, the AKM tubed version is 5-6 and the NWO-2.5 is at least 12. :-)

Regards,
Alex
Apologies to all. I misread "euphonic" as "euphoric". And my point was that I think the APL products are accurate and neutral while being musically convincing and, yes, euphonic.