Upgrade from Verity Parsifal to Parsifal Encore??

Hoping to hear from people who upgraded their original Parsifals to the Encores (tweeter and woofer change I believe).
What were the most noticeable differences?
I'm considering the upgrade but it's a little spendy. Trying to get a feel if it's a marginal difference or night and day.

Thanks!
jbaucom
Fjn04, I didn't state that clearly. I think Rockport is a strong but expensive player in audio. If I were ever fortunate enough to spend real money on a speaker it would probably be on a Rockport.
How is the soundstage of the 0/96 compared to the Parsifal? I've always preferred the staging of the Fidelio and Parsifal (much more expensive) to the Super 8's and Nines.
Should also mention that Devore is very talented and makes great speakers.
Gotcha- they are indeed expensive, and relatively inefficient. I'm with you though, the Rockports are the real deal. I've had a good 5-6 speakers since owning the P/E's, and my system has changed a lot too. I liked the P/E's most with Tenor OTL's, but it sacrificed bass. I am very happy with the O's as well, and will soon be hooking up a new amp to them. This is my first SET amp, and I am very excited about it. Can't do a Rockport or Parsifal with 18 watts. As much as I miss the P/E's, I feel really good about the direction I am headed.
Hi fjn04,

I own Coincident Dragon Monoblock 211PP tube amps. These are 75W amp, and think will be able to drive the P/E. They have only 8 or 16 ohm tap.

I love these amps, they have awesome bass too, that my current bookshelf cannot really exploit. I wonder if the P/E might be a good match for them. These amps are pretty uncolored in their sound too.
It would certainly cruise along with the 93's. Again I will mention the Fidelio, because I believe they are 8ohm. I hate to say it, but the Parsifal is in the familiar 4ohm territory of Avalon, Wilson, Rockport…! Then there is the difference between an amp driving a speaker, OR ideally driving a speaker. Generally personal preference, type of music, and room size are variables that can decide. That said, if a tube amp isn't breaking a sweat, all those variables matter much less. Israel Blume makes a great amp, you may be just fine.
Thanks for bringing that up. I always had in my head that Parsifal was 8ohm. Checked the spec of Ovation, its 8ohm nominal and minimum 4ohm. 89db.

Given that my Vienna Acoustic speakers are 89db, 4ohm and the dragons drive them pretty easily, am guessing power/current is not a problem. I usually do not have to pass the 10'o clock to get the volume I desire.

I do wonder if they will be an "ideal" match as you mention. or if they will have the right synergy.