Bi-amp question

Ok... I have recently purchased a set of psb synchrony ones and a NAD M3 amp(180 wpc)... if were to add another amp, say a Rotel RB-1170(130 wpc) for bi-amping... which way would make the most sense to wire them up? NAD for the Highs and Rotel for the Lows? or vice versa???

I would obviously need to experiment with them to see which way sounds best to my ears... just wondering if there were any ground rules...
sbrooks32
to use two different sounding amps will instantly outweigh any advantage possibly gained by bi-amping.

are the PSBs so difficult to drive?
Bi-amping does make sense - but only if you go with DSP/active crossover technology to replace the internal passive crossover.
I agree with what the others have said. Even with the exact same amps, my experience is that 3 out of 4 cases the benefits aren't worth the effort and cost of 2 amps - you're better off trading in your NAD for a better amp.

I'm doing vertical passive biamp on one of my systems and it does perform better than other single amp configurations, but the speakers are unique in that they take advantage of it. I've tried other speakers and amps with near zero resultant benefit. I also tried horizontal biamping using tubes on the top, ss on bottom - it was simply too much effort and trouble for the benefit. My speakers sounded better using the tubes full range.
"I'm doing vertical passive biamp on one of my systems and it does perform better than other single amp configurations, but the speakers are unique in that they take advantage of it. "

Can you explain how the speakers are designed to take advantage of passive bi-amping?
I was trying to resolve the same issue with my PSB Stratus Gold speakers by trying to use a tube amp on top with a SS amp for the bass. Had difficulties with gain matching and other issues as well, but gain matching is the 1st thing that pops up, so unless you can correct for that, forget it.