B &W bolt thread size?

I have a pair of CDM 1NT's. I want to attach them to my B & W stands, I need to find the thread size. Also, is this the best way to go? Worried about them tipping off the heavy stand. Thanks for any help out there.
tntate
I needed to know stand bolt sizes for my 805N's a while back. I emailed B&W and got a detailed reply by the next day, even though my speakers were second hand.

The 805N stands have four small spikes that come up from the stands to the bottoms of the speakers, and two bolts that keep the speakers firmly on the stand. The result of them being fixed firmly on the spikes/stands makes a noticable and worthwhile sound improvement over being placed flatly on the stands or with bluetac, IMHO.

I hope this helps somewhat.
Thanks for the response Do the spikes mar the speaker bottoms? I called B & W the other day with no response.
Hello Tntate - Coincidentally, a pair of CDM 1NT's just came to the main audio shop I frequent today. I lifted up the CDM's and saw no holes on the bottom, just four rubber disk-feet on a wooden bottom. Could be a version difference from yours, I suppose.

The 805's, on the other hand, have two threaded holes on the bottom for mounting to the stands. The speaker bottoms are steel plate. The spikes poking up from the stands can each leave a tiny indentation point on the speaker bottom, depending on how much pressure you use to tighten the screws. If you don't use the screws, I suppose the spikes migh leave no indentation. I tighten the screws down hard to prevent the speakers from falling off the stands, and the indentations in the bottoms of mine from the spikes are just deep enough to barely sense them when you slide the the speakers into place over them when replacing them on the stands.

Where are the threads/screw holes are you referring to in your CDM 1NT's?

When I needed my stand screws, I emailed the local B%W rep, rather than calling them, and had good luck.