B &W bolt thread size?

I have a pair of CDM 1NT's. I want to attach them to my B & W stands, I need to find the thread size. Also, is this the best way to go? Worried about them tipping off the heavy stand. Thanks for any help out there.
tntate
Hello Tntate - I emailed them moments after my last post. No reply yet.

My stands are also filled with sand, but putting the speakers on them and tightening them down sharpens the sound rather than muting. In my case the speakers are bolted on with two screws but are also on 4 spikes between speaker and stand.

Suggestion: You could try placing some small hard items (ballbearings, etc., whatever you can find) between the stands and the speakers, then bolting them on but not tightly enough to mark the wood, or also placing a thin sheet of hard material (805's have steel plate) under the speaker to protect the wood from marking by whatever you place under them as "spikes"?

This should be similar in principle, me thimpks.
My response from B&W is that they should sound better??? And, I should check for a blown tweeter. No blown tweeter on both sides. Anyway, your suggestion is the direction I will pursue. I searched last night for isolator's etc. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks again.
At least you got a response. Mine on your behalf so far has been nill. Perhaps the person I emailed is no longer there, who knows? Anyways, these are good speakers and worth tweaking all you can out of them. BTW - Google imaging "B&W CDM 1NT stands" (no quotes) I see one pic with what looks like significantly high spacers over the bolts between the speakers and stands. Take a look!

Once you get the most out of your stands, let me know and I'll tell you another very significant tweak I did to improve mine further...