canary audio cd 100 better than bluenote koala?

thinking of offing my bluenote koala for a canary audio cd 100 step up or not?
dpm2340
I'm a Canary owner. Though the quality of the components are very good, their shady way of doing business and poor customer service would steer me clear of the company.

I've been contacted by their attorney for a dispute between us. Several times I've offered to return all the merchandise I bought for a full refund all within 30 days of receipt of it. They've declined and now their attorney has contacted me.

Although the components may warrant buying them used, I would suggest contemplating at what lenght do you want to experience their way of doing business.

Caveat Emptor.

Regards,
Mark
Well I'm not sure if i'm willing to give up my Cayin 17's dual/high quality-sealed power supply/ture balanced design/with my new Sovtek NOS tubes/6 new high quality opamps/and may invest another $300 for Hovland caps vs the stock WIMA. ...all for a Canary at 2X's the price, and built like a Tiger tank.
Bartok,
Don't let the Canary's retail price mislead you. As a retailer, I was once offered 4 of them for $3000. Some retail prices are more "legitimate" than others. Draw your own conclusions here.

Lastly, your Cayin will stand toe to toe with the CD-100; it is nothing special as evidenced by the absence of positive comments both here and AA.

Disclaimer: former retailer.
Thanks Audio, I plan to hangon to the Cayin, and Sunday the local tech guru, Ken will see if we can replace the WIMA caps with Hovlands. Space may be a problem
Should be about a $400 job, I'll keep everyone posted.
The new Sovtek tubes Ken sold me brought from Upscale, NOS from the 70's have offered a improvement in resolution. But I'm looking for even more. If i can get another 2-3% better resolution/clarity with the Hovlands, I'll feel its worth it.