Are Dynaudio Bookshelfs Dynamic?

Other than a couple of short listening experiences, really don't have a feel for the Dynaudio Bookshelfs - Excite, Focus or Contour. The only Dynaudio I spent time withw is the BM5A Studio Monitor. Found the FR to be exceptionally flat and the overall sound, while true, to be uninvolving.

I have a pair of Neat Critiques driven with an Exposure 2010S2 (different system) that delivers the type of dynamics and, if you will, PRaT that I prefer.

I'll be using a Primare A30.1 and of the Excite 12, 16, Focus 110 and Contour 1.1, which is the most dynamic, most PRaT or should I be looking at another speaker brand?

I'm leaning towards the Focus 110 and looking to spend ~$1000 used.
stevensctt
I have owned the Focus 110s as well as the Contour 1.3 SEs. Dynamics is one of their strong points from my experience. I actually preferred the 110s over the much more expensive 1.3 SEs. The 1.3s were on the irritating side of bright in my system.
In the end I found the 110s a bit to forward for my taste. I would like to hear the 140s in my room but they'd have to be at the right price.
Should mention I was using the Primare 30.1 at the time. Check my system page as that amp is still pictured.
Timrhu - Thanks, the 110s are at the top of the list to try. Checked your system photos, very nice. I'm using the same PS Audio DAC pictured.
I paid $750 for a used pair of 110s in mint condition. They popped up at that price and even though I had no need, I couldn't pass them up. Keep your eyes open for a deal.