Esoteric DV-60

Anyone heard this unit yet? As many of you know, it is replacing the DV-50S and I'm looking for noticeable difference in audio/video quality as well as functionality. I know on paper the changes that have been made, but is the upgrade worth it from a user's perspective. Thanks for your opinions and experiences. Dave.
canucks0
Frankpiet, on 6/27, you posted the following:
06-27-06: Frankpiet
the units were both spinning for 4 days 24 hours the Ayre Acoustics break in CD and a Burmester Test CD. Listening was for about four more days. So the DV-60 had about 200 hours of constant use on it.
That was 5 days ago...120 hours ago. How could the DV-60 now have 450 hours on it? 200+120=320 hours. 130 hours short of 450 by my calculation.
Play the darn thing 24/7 for 17 days.

Since lots of people are dumping their DV50S models to buy a DV60, I was thinking about picking up a used one. You just talked me out of it. 400 hours of constant spinning is abuse, not break-in.
>>After now roughly 450hrs. of playing time the DV-60 S is still inferior to the DV-50 S<<

I doubt both the hours and the product evaluation.
Regarding my post above - before anyone jumps all over me - I don't question that Esoteric has done more to change the DV-60 from the DV-50, I just feel that what I mentioned would be the big points that alone would warrant a new model.
rest assured that the DV-50(S) is built very well and will easily handle many more hours than just 400.

Hello Dlbd - I'm not questioning the overall build quality of the DV-50S. Nor do I think that a DV-50S can't handle 400 hours of total playing time. That's not at all what I was referring to.

The post I responded to recommended "break-in" via 400 hours of UNINTERRUPTED playback. I do not think it was designed for this. I don't care how good the build quality is, it's still an electromechanical device with a limited lifespan. 400 hours of uninterrupted playback isn't break-in, it's accelerated wear.

So, if this has been the standard "break-in" regimen that most DV-50S owners have followed, I won't be buying a used one. That was my point.