Esoteric DV-60

Anyone heard this unit yet? As many of you know, it is replacing the DV-50S and I'm looking for noticeable difference in audio/video quality as well as functionality. I know on paper the changes that have been made, but is the upgrade worth it from a user's perspective. Thanks for your opinions and experiences. Dave.
canucks0
Congrats Dave and best of luck. Please do let us know how you like the UX-1 Se as it breaks in. Be patient with it. The 100 or so hrs of breakin suggested by TEAC are for the birds. Guido
Actually, it's a UX-3 SE. I'd have to put my 3 yr old on eBay (assuming someone would buy him) to afford the UX-1 limited edition.
Oops, looks like my finger slipped. My finger pressed the '1' instead of '3' by force of habit. Guido
I saw the light. After working with the DV-50s, I now use an Oppo 971H for video and SPDIF into a PS Audio DL III. Nirvana. The sound has more authority, spaciousness and smoothness. And the video quality is FAR SUPERIOUR to the DV50s in EVERY WAY.

best,
-greg
I own this player for over than one year.
It needs a lot of beakin time (1000 hours or more).
It sounds better if you disconnect (from inside or outside) the earth wire. :)
Someone can try to set digital filter to narrow than wide.
CD direct option sould be enabled and video circuits set to off. A large diameter power cord will help too.