Joseph Audio Pulsars

Looking for a high end, detailed, bookshelf speaker. I came across the Joseph Audio Pulsars. Any thoughts, comments or suggestions? Pairing these up with a Prima Luna Prologue Two.
musicallyinclined
Hglazer,
I imagine this would also depend on the size of your room. I have the Pulsars in a medium size room with a REL sub and I don't need anything more.
No doubt a great sub that is dialed in right can bring great monitors very close to full range -- assuming a modest sized room. The wife and I heard two different pairs of Pulsars at AXPONA in NYC, and we thought they were the best speakers we heard at the show (alas, don't recall the systems driving them). Like the OP, we also considered Dynaudio C1 and Focal Diablo, which are two different sounding monitors, but both (along with the Pulsars) are world class. However, size simply renders any of these incapable of bringing sufficient mid/lower punch, breathing room, and bass extension/articulation to the proceedings. We knew based on auditions that these would need a sub. We ultimately chose the the Linn Akurate 212 (a 4-way monitor with a touch extra heft) thinking a sub might not be necessary, but we ended up adding a JL Audio F112. The sub took the monitors to a whole new level. So, along with other posters, I suggest that Musicallyinclined consider adding a sub. My guess is it will substantially increase your enjoyment of your already excellent Pulsars.
Not to be difficult, but I read Michael Fremer's review more consistently with my own experience. "Although I've done this job for more than 25 years, there are still surprises, and the way Joseph Audio Pulsar completely won me over was one of them." "enjoyed them without reservation". "least mechanical speakers I've heard regardless of price". "the sound was so pleasurable I didn't want the Pulsars to leave."

I share his opinion that "I could live happily ever after with the Pulsars," but would prefer a set of Wilson Maxx 3. I just do not have the money, space or WAF. She said the Maxx 3s looked like robots.

Mark
No doubt a great sub dialed in just right can bring great monitors very close to full range, assuming relatively moderate room size. The wife and I heard two different pairs of Pulsars at AXPONA in NYC and thought they were the best speakers we heard at the show (alas, don't recall the systems driving them). Like the OP, we also considered Dynaudio C1 and Focal Diablo, which are two quite different sounds (Esotar (wonderful) vs. beryllium (a tad bleached to our ears)) and both, along with the Pulars, are world class. But due to size none of these can bring sufficient weight, breathing room and bass extension to the proceedings. We ultimately went with Linn Akurate 212 (a 4-way monitor; under-recognized and underrated in the USA) and added a JL Audio F112. I suggest that Musicallyinclined consider adding a sub. It can substantially enhance your enjoyment of your already excellent Pulsars.
I added a REL T3 and that's all the Pulsars need in my system and my room to bring the bottom 10 Hertz into full bloom.