Bel Canto Cd-1

Has anyone heard this cd player? I would be interested in your views. Thanks.
cab586
Thanks Tgyeti. Would you put the sonic signature of the CD-1 somewhere between the Ayre and EMC-1?
I take it you liked the sound of the Bel Canto better than the Resolution Opus 21 or the Musical Fidelity A5? That MF A5 seems to have quite a stable reputation. (As does the Resolution Audio Opus 21)

Does the RA Opus 21 have a livlier, more magical midrange and high end compared to the Ayre? What about the Musical Fidelity A5 in contrast?
Groberts,
The Opus 21 and MF A5 are fine players but both have "quirks" that bother me. The 2 box set up of the Opus 21 was more a gimmick to me and a nuisance. As with the name of their company, it does have incredible resolution but I'm not sure that is always a better thing. On some disks the Opus 21 sounded harsh to me.
The MF A5 is good as well but the CD tray FLYS open and close at a blinding speed and quite noisy. The industrial cosmetics of the MF A5 are not my cup of tea.
Bel Canto is a local company (I live in Minneapolis) so I do like supporting the home team too, hehe.