Which monitor speaker to choose??

Looking for a monitor to work in a 12' x 14" room. Musical taste range from Jazz, Pop, Soft rock and occasionally, Classical. Considering LSA-1, Ascend Sierra, Vapor Breeze and VMPS 626R---seeking opinions. Must have great clarity, soundstaging ability, holographic and dynamic with detailed bass. Thanks!
a_passion
Another option that is a very interesting design, and is getting rave reviews on another site is the Soundfield Audio Monitor 1. It has stereo active bass from 8" sealed subs powered by 300w plate amps, along with coaxial 5.5" midrange/tweeter drivers in their own enclosure, for better off axis response.
Not sure of your price range but I've had a parade of monitors come and go in my listening room, including Sierra 1's, LSA Statements, PSB Synchrony 1B and Merlin TSM-mmi. All have their strengths and of course so much has to do with your taste, room and associated equipment. But my current rig uses a pair of Reference 3A Dulcets and I am extremely pleased with them: fast, lively, musical, direct, surprisingly solid bass and holographic imaging and sound staging like nobody's business. Check 'em out.
Lots of good recommendations. For imaging I'll throw in the Joseph Audio RM7XL or Silverline SR17 (or SR17.5 even better if you can find them) as well. Not sure how much detailed and dynamic true bass you're going to get from monitors, but adding a sub or two down the road would certainly take care of that. Best of luck.