Esoteric P/70 D/70 upgrade

I am considering selling my Esoteric P70 D70 for the X-01 Limited. Can anyone give me some advice if this is upgrade worth investing in. I am dedicated to redbook CD's however I am considering getting into SACD, although it's not something I am in a hurry to do due to the limited amount of music available on SACD. The sonics of my present digital gear is outstanding, another benefit is I don't have to use a pre-amp, I hook the DAC directly into my McIntosh 501 monoblocks, if the X-01 will give me a definite upgrade in sonics and soundstaging over my present DAC & Transport, then I will invest in the X-01 Limited and a pre-amp. Please provide your feedback. Thanks

Mitch
mmitch7711
I did a lot of testing between DVD-A and SACD. Al the dvda's where superior to the sacd's. All the dvd-a's had more depth information, more resolution, better individual focus and a mid what sounded more natural. Buy soms recording's on dvd'a and the same one on sacd and you know what I mean. Compare them and then write me back again. Sacd is missing good individual focus and also the proportions of instruments and voices are often to big. Sacd has many faillers, it only is stunning in the low freq. And no I am not a fan of DVD-A. I am a fan of good music.
I ( Bobby ) and Menno did compare the X-O1 and 808i, and the 808 was by far a better player than the X-O1. It was superior in playing redbook cd's, but I also found this player better when we compared the X-o1 with sacd and the same recording at the 808 at redbook cd. They only advantage of the Esoteric is the low freq when played at sacd. But the 808 wins by having a much better individual focus. And it had a soul, and this is missing by the Esoteric. The 808 had so much more texture in the mid freq. as it sould be. You hear much more nuances and this gives you so much more pleasure. Listen to them both and you understand. Soon Menno and I will compare the 808i with my 800 dax v4. The 8081 can also play dvd-a and dvd's. Only the music, but that is the most important part. It makes a downmix from a dvd and this is stunning. It gives a bigger soundstage in the length and also in the depth.