Tekton Lore ...... compare with Vandy 1C

I'm loving my Vandersteen 1C's, but am thinking of MAYBE trying a new speaker at a similar price point. Please look at my system, and let me know if the Tekton Lore would offer a significant change, and if that change would be an improvement. Yes, I know that I can have a 30 day trial with the Lore, but before doing so, I want to see what you guys and gals think. Most of my listening is 1950's - 1960's small ensemble jazz, jazz and folk/rock vocals, and acoustic music. 65 % vinyl, 35 % CD's. Thanks a lot.
adam18
Call Mark Obrian ask him how he can
Hi Pass your Rogue integrated
Bi amp with a Vandersteen 2WQ
This will dramaticaly lower the whole systems distortion
improve Clarity transparency and dynamic range..
Its the same concept as with the premium Vandersteen Quattro, Five and Seven series.
Best JohnnyR
Hi John,
How much $$$ for what you suggest? The Tekton Lore only cost $1,000.00. One of the best bang for buck speakers out there, like Vandy's are...
By the way, JohnnyR of Audioconnection is one of the best, honest dealers out there in audio land. I would always trust him and listen o his advice. I must admit that he knows a lot more than I do, but I also trust my own ears and straight up no mods against the older 2ce or 1c, I'd still go Tekton Lore.
The Rogue upgrade is under a duce
a Pre owned 2WQ is anywhere from 800 to a new one at 1550
I have never heard a box speaker the competes with this combination.
Having a pair of vandies not set up is an easy mistake but when all is correct you will know what I mean.